- Webinar - Remote Working Leadership WorkshopDate to be confirmedOn-line WebinarDate to be confirmedOn-line WebinarFor leaders and managers. 120 minutes. Covering the unique techniques needed to lead a remote team, this webinar is adapted to your organisation and delivered through a collaborative webinar. Delivered by Tom, an ex- COO who has led remote collaborative teams for the last 20 years in the US & UK.
- POSTPONED - Leadership & Horsepower: An Experience of a Lifetime!Date to be confirmedThe Old DairyDate to be confirmedThe Old Dairy, Moulton Rd, Pitsford, Northampton NN6 9BB, UKA unique 1-day immersive equine experience that will give you a unique insight and new dimension into your emotional intelligence, leadership and influencing skills, as well as the underpinning physiology and psychology required to increase your leadership prowess.
- Webinar - How to Stay Connected & Collaborate RemotelyDate to be confirmedOn-line WebinarDate to be confirmedOn-line WebinarFor leaders and managers. 120 minutes. Delivered by Tom. Since the first dot-com boom in the 90’s Tom has been leading collaborative teams and moving companies to virtual working in London, New York and the UK. As a former COO, he has been continually been creating and coaching virtual teams.
- Webinar - Maintaining Wellbeing RemotelyDate to be confirmedOn-line Webinar
- Webinar - Delivering a Difficult Message RemotelyDate to be confirmedOn-line Webinar
- Neuroscience of Learning - Trainers Virtual Masterclass (ILM Accredited)22nd & 23rd September | Cost £749 plus VATOnline - Details sent out upon registration
Workshops & Events
Select from on-line webinars and in-person exclusive showcase workshops.
All carefully crafted affairs providing deep insights, new skills and helping you to grow.
Events & experiences video
Explore our video gallery below and hear directly from our experts, watch previews of our showcase events and let our clients tell you what it's like to work with us...