ILM Trainer's Masterclass - Neuroscience of Learning
Time & Location
About the Event
The Neuroscience of Learning - Trainers Masterclass (ILM Accredited)
"If you think you know how to train people then THINK again! Amazing course that takes you to the next level." Previous course delegate
Masterclass Introduction Refresh & Upskill
When was the last time you or your team took some time out to refresh and upskill? The neuroscience that underpins effective learning is a continually evolving field, with new research and advances expanding our understanding of how people learn and develop all of the time.
Learning effectiveness directly drives workforce productivity. Today's fast paced and complex work environment dictates that learning design and delivery evolvement must continue to accelerate at equal pace. Time to learn and develop effectively is limited. Rapid knowledge acquisition and retention and immediate application of new learning is key. Failure to accelerate and adapt your design, delivery approach and methods will lead to ineffectiveness and to learning design that does not bridge the generational divides.
The ILM Accredited Neuroscience of Learning - Trainers Masterclass incorporates the underpinning neuroscience and accelerated learning design and delivery methods. Stay ahead of the game and develop yourself and your team now and futureproof yourself and your business to meet the challenges ahead.
This Masterclass provides a set of highly practical skills and tools to be a brilliant learning practitioner. Whether experienced or relatively new in role, the Masterclass builds on existing experience and capability. Learn the latest neuroscientific knowledge and put this into practice to become an outstanding trainer.
Learn how to accelerate the speed at which your participants can learn and the depth to which they are able to retain crucial information. Learn some of the latest thinking around accelerated brain friendly approaches to design and delivery.
Who is it for?
The Masterclass is suitable for anyone in a learning and development role, who might design learning, deliver learning or oversee and manage the overall learning process.
What will you learn?
- The underpinning neurological principles of adult learning.
- The fundamentals and accelerated principles of how humans prefer to learn.
- How the brain responds and the fundamentals of rewiring the brain.
- How the brain responds to different stimuli (neuroplasticity).
- How to adapt and practice new skills to recruit multiple brain regions for effective learning.
- The principles of accelerated design and how this helps to engage your audience.
- How learning blend and a micro-learning approach can help to accelerate learning.
- The current technological advancements and the future evolution of learning.
- How to bring your 'A Game' as a trainer and the impact of our physiological inner state.
- How to adapt and develop a new approach and practice aspects of this with expert feedback.
Charity or Third Sector
Delegates from charities or third sector receive a 20% discount off the cost of this masterclass. Just enter LINTMC2020 in the coupon code section at the checkout.
Places on our masterclasses are always in high demand. Get in touch with us at email@example.com, or call us on +44 (0)1242 529822 if the masterclass is full and we can advise you of the next scheduled one or place you on the wait list.
Terms & Conditions
Our standard booking terms and conditions can be found here.
- ILM Trainer's Master Class£899+£22.48 Service fee£899+£22.48 Service fee0£0